JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are currently hiring in Pinehill/Ramah , Dulce and Colvis, NM.
Our drivers are compassionate, caring, reliable and responsible
individuals charged with getting clients to their medical destinations
safely and on time.
- Take work orders from supervisor for client trip
- Drive clients to their medical destinations on time
- Assist clients as they get into and out of the vehicle
- Report back to the supervisor when clients have been dropped off at their destination
- Report traffic delays en route back to supervisor
- Report any incidents or accidents to the supervisor
- Adhere to company policies and protocol
In order to be credentialed with ShiMá Inc., applicants must obtain the following requirements.
1. Current Drivers License NM or AZ (No suspensions or DWI/DUI in the
past 3 years), must be 25 years of age and submit Motor Vehicle Report.
2. Insurable under company auto insurance.
3. Pass a 10 Panel Drug Screen
4. Obtain a Medical Examiners Certificate
5. TB test (can be taken at IHS facility) with results
6. Pass Criminal Background check (NO crimes of violence, substance abuse or sexual abuse)
7. And must not be excluded from Medicare and Medicaid programs.
8. Have reliable transportation (to and from work), ShiMá Inc., will provide you with a vehicle during working hours.
9. And have a primary and secondary phone line where you can be reached.
10. Reference check and at least 2 years driving and/or working in social services setting*
***Drivers need to live in the communities we are hiring for.
ShiMá Inc., offers Training for Passenger Assistance Sensitivity
and Safety Training , Defensive Driving, First/Aid/CEP/AED, however if
you posses these basic training or CPR/First Aid Cards (by a nationally
recognized certification through American Red Cross or American Heart
Association), you must furnish proof of completion. You may contact
1-855-410-6797 or submit the required documentation to 3316 E. Highway
66, Gallup NM 87301 *other conditions or restrictions may apply.
Click here to download application.